Haozhe




15

Huamin Pri, Catholic High School, NJC

Debate

Ex-Scout

Patrol: Shark/Cobra



Member of Anti-Ants Club!





THIS IS WHUT
I WANT

1. have a better looking mohawk hairstyle than kenchan

2. grow taller than hitsugaya

3. stronger than ukitake

4. do more research work than mayuri

5. make more cookies with byakuya


Huamin Open House. / -
Saturday, July 19, 2008 - %7/19/2008 10:54:00 PM



Today is the Huamin Open House,


and I went back.


Actually I did not help,


just went there to play.


A lot of ex-classmates also went there,


so...


Sort of fun.


However, i fell down and injured.


Not very serious,


just some minor wounds.


Dunno who pushed me while we were playing with balloon.


After that i went home


to clean my wound and had my lunch and went back to school.


By the way, i saw my classmate this morning,


he was in Northview Primary.


Today is also Northview, open house.




Afternoon:2p.m.


Many people had left and we were playing


badminton in front of staff room.


Pro right?


Oh ya, I played Weixiang's PSP this morning


and I owned the CPU.


It was like, so easy.


Then 3 o'clock we went back,


actually I went to the play ground


and chatted with my classmates.


The end...

- KEENCHAAAN!


I WANT COOKIES
MUST LOOK LIKE BYAKKUN'S!


this is an imaginary tagboard

Off you go
come back soon


:D 6 GANDHI 2007

:D BOO FAMILY

:D BOBEHZAO



:D ADRIAN

:D Benedict

:D CHEE KIANG

:D IVAN

:D JIAWEN

:D NAN ZHENG

:D NICOLE

:D NIGEL

:D RACHEL

:D SAMANTHA

:D Sheldon

:D YISIN

:D You Yuan


:D YI TUNG







YAYE
EEEEE!

:DDD YAYE

don't try to rewind
when you can't