Haozhe




15

Huamin Pri, Catholic High School, NJC

Debate

Ex-Scout

Patrol: Shark/Cobra



Member of Anti-Ants Club!





THIS IS WHUT
I WANT

1. have a better looking mohawk hairstyle than kenchan

2. grow taller than hitsugaya

3. stronger than ukitake

4. do more research work than mayuri

5. make more cookies with byakuya


YO! / -
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - %7/15/2008 09:54:00 PM




Today is O' level MT Oral,
↑

so we get to dismiss early...


so pro. ↑


But what is the use of dismiss early?


I still get home at the usual time, ↑


sad... → ↑


so emo.
↑

These day very dull


very very boring!


And my dear friends, ↑


I am out of picture!

↑
If you don't get me, ↑
↑
↑
please look.....................↑


I am out of picture for posting,


so gotta search for more.


I HAVE TO SLEEP


SO DO YOU.

- KEENCHAAAN!


I WANT COOKIES
MUST LOOK LIKE BYAKKUN'S!


this is an imaginary tagboard

Off you go
come back soon


:D 6 GANDHI 2007

:D BOO FAMILY

:D BOBEHZAO



:D ADRIAN

:D Benedict

:D CHEE KIANG

:D IVAN

:D JIAWEN

:D NAN ZHENG

:D NICOLE

:D NIGEL

:D RACHEL

:D SAMANTHA

:D Sheldon

:D YISIN

:D You Yuan


:D YI TUNG







YAYE
EEEEE!

:DDD YAYE

don't try to rewind
when you can't