Haozhe




15

Huamin Pri, Catholic High School, NJC

Debate

Ex-Scout

Patrol: Shark/Cobra



Member of Anti-Ants Club!





THIS IS WHUT
I WANT

1. have a better looking mohawk hairstyle than kenchan

2. grow taller than hitsugaya

3. stronger than ukitake

4. do more research work than mayuri

5. make more cookies with byakuya


Lots of events!!!! / -
Saturday, August 16, 2008 - %8/16/2008 07:57:00 PM



This morning I had chinese oral,


and i really dunno how was i...


After the oral, i forgot to take my handphone


which was placed in a basket beside the teacher.


Then i had to wait for the next pupil to finish b4


i can go and take.


After oral, i waited for debate to start.


Debate start at 11, oral ended at 9.


I waited like years and finally debate starts.


I think i am beginning to enjoy the sessions...


cos i spoke today.


Only had 10 mins to prepare,


and it was short, for me.


I versus the team captain...


didn't even accept a single P.O.I from him,


cos i scared cannot answer.


Then the coach said must accept an P.O.I,


cos will minus points.







After i got home, Ivan told me to play table tennis,


and i went.


I, yt, ivan and ck...


we played table tennis at first,


so fun!


Then we went to the court beside blk 365


and played badminton.


Ivan had so little strength...


While we were having fun, some boys came to interrupt.


So we played with them, and let me just quote


this from yt's blog“

and just now when we play badminton

played with this junior

' **** u la ***** '

ck: ' OH MY GOD! HE LEARNT **** WHEN HE IS ONLY P4!! I ONLY LEARNT THE WORD **** IN P5 or P6 LEH! '

LOL!!

hahaha”


Cool rite???


After that we wandered around and came to a playground.


Played with the bars and...


wow!!


Fun man!!


Ck and ivan kept on chasing each others,


and yt was really quiet.


Didn't say anything,


actually she did.




When i was in the lift of my block,


she sms me and said tt her father would be a


little late...


????????


nvm.


Let it end now...

- KEENCHAAAN!


I WANT COOKIES
MUST LOOK LIKE BYAKKUN'S!


this is an imaginary tagboard

Off you go
come back soon


:D 6 GANDHI 2007

:D BOO FAMILY

:D BOBEHZAO



:D ADRIAN

:D Benedict

:D CHEE KIANG

:D IVAN

:D JIAWEN

:D NAN ZHENG

:D NICOLE

:D NIGEL

:D RACHEL

:D SAMANTHA

:D Sheldon

:D YISIN

:D You Yuan


:D YI TUNG







YAYE
EEEEE!

:DDD YAYE

don't try to rewind
when you can't