Haozhe




15

Huamin Pri, Catholic High School, NJC

Debate

Ex-Scout

Patrol: Shark/Cobra



Member of Anti-Ants Club!





THIS IS WHUT
I WANT

1. have a better looking mohawk hairstyle than kenchan

2. grow taller than hitsugaya

3. stronger than ukitake

4. do more research work than mayuri

5. make more cookies with byakuya


One more week. / -
Monday, August 25, 2008 - %8/25/2008 10:05:00 PM



Yesterday I, Ck, Yt, Ivan, Rachael, and Jia Wen


went to play badminton.


Actually we waste the first hour talking.


Never mind, if you want to know what happened yesterday,


just go to Yt's blog.


Cos she got the whole story...


.................

- KEENCHAAAN!


I WANT COOKIES
MUST LOOK LIKE BYAKKUN'S!


this is an imaginary tagboard

Off you go
come back soon


:D 6 GANDHI 2007

:D BOO FAMILY

:D BOBEHZAO



:D ADRIAN

:D Benedict

:D CHEE KIANG

:D IVAN

:D JIAWEN

:D NAN ZHENG

:D NICOLE

:D NIGEL

:D RACHEL

:D SAMANTHA

:D Sheldon

:D YISIN

:D You Yuan


:D YI TUNG







YAYE
EEEEE!

:DDD YAYE

don't try to rewind
when you can't