Haozhe




15

Huamin Pri, Catholic High School, NJC

Debate

Ex-Scout

Patrol: Shark/Cobra



Member of Anti-Ants Club!





THIS IS WHUT
I WANT

1. have a better looking mohawk hairstyle than kenchan

2. grow taller than hitsugaya

3. stronger than ukitake

4. do more research work than mayuri

5. make more cookies with byakuya


/ -
Saturday, September 27, 2008 - %9/27/2008 09:45:00 PM



Today very boring, mug till sian.


This morning I watched Pokémon,


It’s like 3+ months when I last watched it.


Then I forgot what I did…


Only remember this afternoon I ck and yt went out.


They two were like want to sleep…


Ten years didn’t sleep???


Then why so tired???


Ck didn’t do anything,


Only played chess with me.


After that we played badminton,


The shuttlecock was bald…


The feathers all dropped off…


Ck was playing his hand phone,


So I played with yt.


We were all running around like nuts, trying to catch the shuttlecock.


Nothing more to say…


MUG HARD!!!!!!

- KEENCHAAAN!


I WANT COOKIES
MUST LOOK LIKE BYAKKUN'S!


this is an imaginary tagboard

Off you go
come back soon


:D 6 GANDHI 2007

:D BOO FAMILY

:D BOBEHZAO



:D ADRIAN

:D Benedict

:D CHEE KIANG

:D IVAN

:D JIAWEN

:D NAN ZHENG

:D NICOLE

:D NIGEL

:D RACHEL

:D SAMANTHA

:D Sheldon

:D YISIN

:D You Yuan


:D YI TUNG







YAYE
EEEEE!

:DDD YAYE

don't try to rewind
when you can't