Haozhe




15

Huamin Pri, Catholic High School, NJC

Debate

Ex-Scout

Patrol: Shark/Cobra



Member of Anti-Ants Club!





THIS IS WHUT
I WANT

1. have a better looking mohawk hairstyle than kenchan

2. grow taller than hitsugaya

3. stronger than ukitake

4. do more research work than mayuri

5. make more cookies with byakuya


/ -
Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - %9/16/2008 09:49:00 PM



Tomorrow there is hair check,


and I swear that I can pass.


Yesterday after school very fun,


Sheldon and Ck was insulting each other...


Ck's one was like...???


Sheldon's one was really cool,


he really can make you speechless.


Then today they did it again...


Don't worry, that was only for fun.


Nz got nominated by Ms Hua to be prefect.


???


LOL!!!


Tomorrow got debate,


i need to do research on organ trading.


So what if you have a schedule,


I have a plan!!!

- KEENCHAAAN!


I WANT COOKIES
MUST LOOK LIKE BYAKKUN'S!


this is an imaginary tagboard

Off you go
come back soon


:D 6 GANDHI 2007

:D BOO FAMILY

:D BOBEHZAO



:D ADRIAN

:D Benedict

:D CHEE KIANG

:D IVAN

:D JIAWEN

:D NAN ZHENG

:D NICOLE

:D NIGEL

:D RACHEL

:D SAMANTHA

:D Sheldon

:D YISIN

:D You Yuan


:D YI TUNG







YAYE
EEEEE!

:DDD YAYE

don't try to rewind
when you can't