Haozhe




15

Huamin Pri, Catholic High School, NJC

Debate

Ex-Scout

Patrol: Shark/Cobra



Member of Anti-Ants Club!





THIS IS WHUT
I WANT

1. have a better looking mohawk hairstyle than kenchan

2. grow taller than hitsugaya

3. stronger than ukitake

4. do more research work than mayuri

5. make more cookies with byakuya


/ -
Friday, September 19, 2008 - %9/19/2008 11:06:00 PM



Um…long time no post.
Wednesday, went for debate.
After my speechless,
The trainer told me to train with the team.
Wow…
Nvm, CK is also in it,
Which means we get trained and don’t get into the team.
Maybe Sheldon will forget to bring his book again?
Thursday, went to Chinese garden.
We thought we saw some crocodiles,
Cos it was swimming in the water with its nose above water.
But in the end we found that it was some kind of lizard.
Big lizard.
I forgot what was the name of the lizard.
Something dragon.
Then we sat around a table and start chatting.
One classmate was unlucky enough to become our topic,
We keep on talking about him.
So fun.
We chatted for 1hr+ and laughed all the way.
The conversation was so hilarious.
Yesterday I arrived home at 9.15pm…
So late!!!!!
Today had scouts, did a lot of things.
First knots then PT.
My square lash hit 1 minute,
For the first time!!!!!
I am so pro…
After the first square lash, my finger was bleeding…
Then we did chain pumping.
First 40, then after the second square lash, we did 49.
Lot of things happened…
Talk about the events that had happened when I am free.
So today,
I did 144 push-ups altogether.
I guarantee you all standard…
We ran to the flag pole at 3rd floor and pumped 40 chain also leh.
PT so boring…

You never know when a crocodile will start attacking…

- KEENCHAAAN!


I WANT COOKIES
MUST LOOK LIKE BYAKKUN'S!


this is an imaginary tagboard

Off you go
come back soon


:D 6 GANDHI 2007

:D BOO FAMILY

:D BOBEHZAO



:D ADRIAN

:D Benedict

:D CHEE KIANG

:D IVAN

:D JIAWEN

:D NAN ZHENG

:D NICOLE

:D NIGEL

:D RACHEL

:D SAMANTHA

:D Sheldon

:D YISIN

:D You Yuan


:D YI TUNG







YAYE
EEEEE!

:DDD YAYE

don't try to rewind
when you can't