Haozhe




15

Huamin Pri, Catholic High School, NJC

Debate

Ex-Scout

Patrol: Shark/Cobra



Member of Anti-Ants Club!





THIS IS WHUT
I WANT

1. have a better looking mohawk hairstyle than kenchan

2. grow taller than hitsugaya

3. stronger than ukitake

4. do more research work than mayuri

5. make more cookies with byakuya


/ -
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - %11/19/2008 04:05:00 PM



Hi everyone, i'm back from camp.


Quite fun actually.


Everyday slept at 1+


Monday morning went to sch, debated once.


For the first time,


I was first opposition.


Didn't do opposition b4, but it's cool!!!!!!


Nigel gave me 4 words for rebuttal.


4 words?! How i rebut?!


No choice, elaborate.


After taking 2 P.O.I. and rebutting, i managed to hit 2 mins.


Then move on to substantive.


Coach said tt i'm getting used to debate...


After tt debate, went to eat lunch, then took bus to Pasir Ris.


The chalet is there.


On the bus i played darrell's psp.


Dragon ball rocks.


When we got there, we were like -_-"


they call it a chalet.


So small!!!


We had so many ppl leh!!!


But nvm...


Had dunno how many debate on the first day.


I think Wesley, Shawn Goh and Sheldon was going to collapse,


they debated in every motion.


I had 1 vs 1 with Darrell.


Didn't even hit 5 mins!! Cos i forgot to say the example!!!


Tt night, we slept at 1+, then woke up a lot of times.


Woke up to see nan zheng playing psp -_-"


Second day woke up at 6.30.


Then coach immediately gave us the motion...


Just woke up then nid debate...


The whole day was debate again...


Afternoon I debated with Bryan Ng.


Pure ownage.


I first opp.


1 vs 1 is so fun, especially definitional challenge.


For the first time, I didn't have enough time to finish my case.


At night, there was no more debate!!!


I played Darrell's psp for a long time.


Actually can play from 8pm to 12 midnight,


but Shawn Lee came to disturb me and took the psp T.T


Darrell said he wanted to create a blog,


so i helped him using nan zheng's laptop.


But...the html got some problem.


We slept in the air-con room n it was damn cold!!!


Bryan slept downstair, we bullied him.


Hahahahahahahaha...


This morning the captain and the other was okaying poker cards, and i was watching.


At 10.30, we checked out.


On MRT, we were gossiping abt...


Nvm abt the names.


We debated against national team.


I must say tt, they are good(obviously).


These national team debater are actually our senior.


Oh ya, got 1 guys called Kenneth Kang, i think he was also from Huamin.


His debate skills are so great.


We were laughing throughout his speech,


but his speech was still convincing.


I still wan to go back to the camp, although


I only had 10 hours of sleep in 2 days.


When we were debating, we were like sleeping.


I think I improved after the camp...


CHS DEBATE!!!
Captain Wesley rocks!

- KEENCHAAAN!


I WANT COOKIES
MUST LOOK LIKE BYAKKUN'S!


this is an imaginary tagboard

Off you go
come back soon


:D 6 GANDHI 2007

:D BOO FAMILY

:D BOBEHZAO



:D ADRIAN

:D Benedict

:D CHEE KIANG

:D IVAN

:D JIAWEN

:D NAN ZHENG

:D NICOLE

:D NIGEL

:D RACHEL

:D SAMANTHA

:D Sheldon

:D YISIN

:D You Yuan


:D YI TUNG







YAYE
EEEEE!

:DDD YAYE

don't try to rewind
when you can't