Haozhe




15

Huamin Pri, Catholic High School, NJC

Debate

Ex-Scout

Patrol: Shark/Cobra



Member of Anti-Ants Club!





THIS IS WHUT
I WANT

1. have a better looking mohawk hairstyle than kenchan

2. grow taller than hitsugaya

3. stronger than ukitake

4. do more research work than mayuri

5. make more cookies with byakuya


I HATE COCKROACH!!! / -
Sunday, November 16, 2008 - %11/16/2008 05:19:00 PM



Yesterday after I logged out...


guess wad.


I saw another cockroach!!!


So altogether I saw 3 yesterday.


I killed 1, my dad killed 1, and the 1 i saw b4 sleeping.


Let's talk about the last 1.


It was about 11.30pm, and my eyes were...pain.


When I saw it, I was like...


“WTF!!! Another one!!!”


I thought it was alive, cos couldn't see clearly.



After close observation, I, the great Haozhe,


found out tt it was dead...


So I didn't care about it...





Today very sian.


Installed audi AGAIN.


Last time a deleted, then feel like playing.


My skills seriously...now my fingers become so slow.


Nvm about tt.


Debate need to do some research on Pakistan, Afghanistan, Financial crisis, Iraq war,


and a lot more!!!


I read wikipedia till sian...


Monday, Tuesday n Wednesday I have debate camp, so I wont be posting.


Debate camp...sounds cool rite.


LOL


XD

Hope I won't see another cockroach today

- KEENCHAAAN!


I WANT COOKIES
MUST LOOK LIKE BYAKKUN'S!


this is an imaginary tagboard

Off you go
come back soon


:D 6 GANDHI 2007

:D BOO FAMILY

:D BOBEHZAO



:D ADRIAN

:D Benedict

:D CHEE KIANG

:D IVAN

:D JIAWEN

:D NAN ZHENG

:D NICOLE

:D NIGEL

:D RACHEL

:D SAMANTHA

:D Sheldon

:D YISIN

:D You Yuan


:D YI TUNG







YAYE
EEEEE!

:DDD YAYE

don't try to rewind
when you can't