Haozhe




15

Huamin Pri, Catholic High School, NJC

Debate

Ex-Scout

Patrol: Shark/Cobra



Member of Anti-Ants Club!





THIS IS WHUT
I WANT

1. have a better looking mohawk hairstyle than kenchan

2. grow taller than hitsugaya

3. stronger than ukitake

4. do more research work than mayuri

5. make more cookies with byakuya


/ -
Sunday, November 30, 2008 - %11/30/2008 10:49:00 PM



I'm too lazy to update abt today.


Just go yt, rachel or jw's blog see.


I just noe today was fun!!!


I taught yt how to play badminton...


use wrist.


Can't believe she actually share drink with me...


LOL.


They call it indirect kiss,


so absurd.


I'm good at hoaxing...lol.


Maybe only good at hoaxing someone.


I like yt's crocodile.

Tug ur sleeves!

- KEENCHAAAN!


I WANT COOKIES
MUST LOOK LIKE BYAKKUN'S!


this is an imaginary tagboard

Off you go
come back soon


:D 6 GANDHI 2007

:D BOO FAMILY

:D BOBEHZAO



:D ADRIAN

:D Benedict

:D CHEE KIANG

:D IVAN

:D JIAWEN

:D NAN ZHENG

:D NICOLE

:D NIGEL

:D RACHEL

:D SAMANTHA

:D Sheldon

:D YISIN

:D You Yuan


:D YI TUNG







YAYE
EEEEE!

:DDD YAYE

don't try to rewind
when you can't