Haozhe




15

Huamin Pri, Catholic High School, NJC

Debate

Ex-Scout

Patrol: Shark/Cobra



Member of Anti-Ants Club!





THIS IS WHUT
I WANT

1. have a better looking mohawk hairstyle than kenchan

2. grow taller than hitsugaya

3. stronger than ukitake

4. do more research work than mayuri

5. make more cookies with byakuya


/ -
Friday, December 19, 2008 - %12/19/2008 04:43:00 PM



I still lazy to update abt ytd leh...

then shall talk abt it briefly.

Ytd morning played chess with yt, my com lag like siao.

I can't even move the chess,

so i closed the window, then i lose (WTF man)

Afternoon went to the lib to CIP with yt.

I never fail to be late...

The librarian told me to help out at the e-kiosk n the borrowing station.

I helped so many ppl :)

Yt stood at the door, if the "bell" ______(i dunno how to describe tt sound ),

she will go there n caught tt "thief", n check the receipt.

Anyway tt job can slack de, yt was reading "my paper"!!!

At 2.35 i went for my break, cos i damn hungry.

The break not counted in the CIP hrs, so stingy.

I went to McDonald's bought a cheese burger n brought yt one.

After i went bak i gave it to yt she say she dun wan eat -_-"

then saw Chen Min, we were chatting until the librarian came n said

"can u get bak to ur job b4 another person complain to me abt the volunteers slacking"

she didn't say slacking la, but she meant tt.

Then we went bak to work lor.

Yt told someone tt the toilet is on the 3rd floor,

actually it's just beside the lib!!!

I meant one old man, he was talking...i dun noe.

I dun understand a single shit he was talking abt.

Firstly he said, now dunno wad very fast.

Dunno wad 3 lines, nid $500. then sg damn ex de.

then wad 3666 if i am not wrong then 2000+ dunno wad la!!!

then asked he if can read book on the Internet in the future.

U also dun understand rite?! Me too...

Then after a few hrs he came and said

now the mouse very 先进 just scan the book can liao.

then wad mouse something.

I was think "WTF is this man talking abt!!!"

wad does mouse do with scanning books?!

Throughout our conversation, the first n second,

i was saying yea n smiling, actually i wan to run away.

After the CIP yt had her burger, n she said it was quite nice.

I bought de of course nice la :)

Which means now she still owes me an ice-cream.

Chen Min folo us to McDonald's, I bought another MC chicken.

At tt time, i was feeling damn unwell.

Felt like vomiting, but i still finished tt burger.

Yt n Chen Min were desperate to steal my burger away...(ok tt's a bit exaggerating)

After tt went to popular bought xmas present.

Rachel i dun hav enough ribbon for ur present, hope u dun mind.

Ck also, u dun mind rite.

Talking abt ribbon...

We had no scissors when cutting the ribbon,

so i used the rope cutting technique to cut the ribbon,

n yt was like "wow" (ok tt's a bit exaggerating, but it's also quite true)

Then i met my family at NP, we ate there.

Actually i dun wan to eat, cos i was feeling unwell.

Felt like vomiting.

After dinner we went to M1, I got a new hp.

the conversation with the shop assistant was damn funny.

Dun wan to write here, long story.

Maybe next time i tell the boos, remind me!

After tt...went home lor.

Obviously -_-"

In the end i didn't vomit (thank God)

n i dun think this is a short post...

i dun think i talked abt ytd briefly...

it's like the whole story.

- KEENCHAAAN!


I WANT COOKIES
MUST LOOK LIKE BYAKKUN'S!


this is an imaginary tagboard

Off you go
come back soon


:D 6 GANDHI 2007

:D BOO FAMILY

:D BOBEHZAO



:D ADRIAN

:D Benedict

:D CHEE KIANG

:D IVAN

:D JIAWEN

:D NAN ZHENG

:D NICOLE

:D NIGEL

:D RACHEL

:D SAMANTHA

:D Sheldon

:D YISIN

:D You Yuan


:D YI TUNG







YAYE
EEEEE!

:DDD YAYE

don't try to rewind
when you can't