Haozhe




15

Huamin Pri, Catholic High School, NJC

Debate

Ex-Scout

Patrol: Shark/Cobra



Member of Anti-Ants Club!





THIS IS WHUT
I WANT

1. have a better looking mohawk hairstyle than kenchan

2. grow taller than hitsugaya

3. stronger than ukitake

4. do more research work than mayuri

5. make more cookies with byakuya


/ -
Saturday, December 6, 2008 - %12/06/2008 10:15:00 PM



Today went to causeway point with ck and yt.


Look around for christmas presents -_-"


spent so long looking.


Bought yt a present,


ck wans a debate.


I think i will get him 1,


since he wans it.

- KEENCHAAAN!


I WANT COOKIES
MUST LOOK LIKE BYAKKUN'S!


this is an imaginary tagboard

Off you go
come back soon


:D 6 GANDHI 2007

:D BOO FAMILY

:D BOBEHZAO



:D ADRIAN

:D Benedict

:D CHEE KIANG

:D IVAN

:D JIAWEN

:D NAN ZHENG

:D NICOLE

:D NIGEL

:D RACHEL

:D SAMANTHA

:D Sheldon

:D YISIN

:D You Yuan


:D YI TUNG







YAYE
EEEEE!

:DDD YAYE

don't try to rewind
when you can't