Haozhe




15

Huamin Pri, Catholic High School, NJC

Debate

Ex-Scout

Patrol: Shark/Cobra



Member of Anti-Ants Club!





THIS IS WHUT
I WANT

1. have a better looking mohawk hairstyle than kenchan

2. grow taller than hitsugaya

3. stronger than ukitake

4. do more research work than mayuri

5. make more cookies with byakuya


/ -
Wednesday, March 4, 2009 - %3/04/2009 10:12:00 PM



I got bak my math result in the morning, 29/30.

I tot I could get full mark, but careless…

Eng nt fun, little ironies.

I was kip hitting ivan with my book.

PE was shit.


Ran 2.4.

12mins 17secs

I lost to gary, so I pump 20.

And I discover after u ran then u pump u wont feel tired.

It’s as if energy is running through ur body.

Recess!!!

Then chi, I wasn’t feeling well.

But I still could joke, my humour never disappears…

Sci got bak paper, I got…

I tot I would screw it, but I got 34/40, one mark higher than ck.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The highest in class was 36, so I am the third highest, since there’s no half mark.

Then assembly,

I lazy write, go see in ck’s blog.

It’s just boring.

“NO PREMARITAL SEX.”


Afte sch had patrol day.

We pump for nothing.

Cos NCC land was there, and the sec 1 cadets pump like shit, so we show them how to pump.

Haha, show off.

Darren say just find a crap reason them pump us, and show them wad we are made up of.

I suddenly remember wad ck said, scout pump for nothing…scout=pumping.


Then ran 2.4 again.

Darren say must run as a patrol, so cher han dragged me down.

So got punished…

Pump, do sit up and a lot of other things.

Then we home.

Super tired.

On my way home I saw huamin art cher, I forgot wad name…

Btw my eng got a disgraceful B4.

- KEENCHAAAN!


I WANT COOKIES
MUST LOOK LIKE BYAKKUN'S!


this is an imaginary tagboard

Off you go
come back soon


:D 6 GANDHI 2007

:D BOO FAMILY

:D BOBEHZAO



:D ADRIAN

:D Benedict

:D CHEE KIANG

:D IVAN

:D JIAWEN

:D NAN ZHENG

:D NICOLE

:D NIGEL

:D RACHEL

:D SAMANTHA

:D Sheldon

:D YISIN

:D You Yuan


:D YI TUNG







YAYE
EEEEE!

:DDD YAYE

don't try to rewind
when you can't